Our 2022 Conference and AGM will have sessions on issues current to the Aotearoa New Zealand research system - the Te Ara Paerangi review process; precarity and career stability; science communication in changing times; and as usual, our AGM and announcement of our annual awards.
The in-person event will be held at the Royal Society Te Apārangi in Wellington. We will stream the first two sessions and AGM online - please register as an online attendee to receive Zoom links. These will be specific to attendees, so can't be shared.
Timetable (subject to updates):
- Welcome from the co-Presidents and introductions (9.30-10)
- Te Ara Paerangi discussion session (10-11)
11-11.30: Morning tea
11.30-1: Precarity and career paths
- Precarity over the years panel (11.30-12.30)
- Audience discussion topics (12.30-1)
2-4: Science communication, AGM, and awards ceremony
- Science communication in 2022 (2-3)
- AGM (3-3.30)
- Awards (3.30-4)
© 2022 NZAS | Disclaimer Sitemap