For those who haven't been following our repository, a great deal of analysis is now available, and may be helpful for submissions.
Precarity in academia is tied to the contestable funding model - Kate Lee
Understanding and Reforging the 'Compact Between Science and Society'
4. Building Responsive Science and Innovation
5. Hypercompetition: Observations and Remedies
6. New Zealand's High Research Overheads: An International Anomaly
7. Data Description for Resources to Address Te Ara Paerangi Future Pathways.
8. Training-Workforce Mismatch for New Zealand Doctorates
Proposal for formal Te Tiriti and mātauranga Māori curriculum for researchers - Georgia Carson