Beyond the Usual Suspects: NZ Science at Large
Stories about science and scientists beyond the Universities and CRIs.
• Where does all that science knowledge go that we learn about at University, teach ourselves and absorb from the media?
• Includes: Central Government, Regional Councils, Small and Large Consultants, Primary and Creative Industries, Teachers, anyone who’s ever had a science-thought – and more.
• It will be live streamed (hopefully) and on-line after (definitely)
• It will be interesting
• 21 June 2017
• 9am-5:30pm followed by drinks
• Registration details to follow
• Royal Society Rooms, Wellington
• HashTag: #NZAS2017